Sell-side Advisory : Company divestitures and mergers
3E advises the shareholders to divest all or a fraction of their company or assets with an exclusive sell-side assignment.
3E ensures the whole process of a transaction:
- project guidance,
- choice of the project team,
- gathering information, preparation and delivery of an information memorandum, a business plan and valuation,
- search, identification and selection of potential buyers in France and abroad, negotiations and agreement, financial arrangement,
- choice of advisors : monitoring and coordination of due diligences, supervision of legal documentation and financing assistance,
- deal closing.
3E assists the vendor and coordinates the action of his other advisors during these stages until the completion of the selling agreement and the payment.
Transaction value of companies divestitures advised by 3E is currently over 10 million Euros except for particular cases to be discussed.
- Retainer fees to initiate the process, write an information memorandum and advise the customer.
- Success fees : a percentage of the total amount of the transaction paid at the closing, with a floor minimum fee.